Iron Butterfly - Inna-Gadda-Da-Vita (05/10/19)

I've teased it enough, tonight it's Iron Butterfly. Obviously Side B is the main attraction, but despite their somewhat lightweight lyrics the songs on Side A are pretty awesome. Nasty fuzz, overdriven organ, and some of the best bass lines ever, they flat out rock. Heavy, indeed.

I haven't listened to the full Inna-Gadda-Da-Vita in ages, but 17 minutes goes by *snap* like that.

We'll hear Iron Butterfly again and again and again whenever i finally get around to repeating bands (it'll be a while), but for now all you need to do is close your eyes, bang your head, and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8a8cutYP7fpiZKjgdBrzVKXBdlYE6CWh

Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi