Steppenwolf - Monster (26/9/19 12:20am)

Speaking of Steppenwolf, let's listen to Monster (a good version of the negative comments i had about Fever Tree). I dare you to find a more relevant statement about our present day country than the title track suite of 3 connected songs, AND THAT WAS 50 YEARS AGO!

3 albums in one night? Yeah, i've had a rough day.

I also love this album, and it's one that i constantly listened to on my dad's gigantic record cabinet (it's got the skips to prove it). That guitar solo on Draft Resister, the spastic piano/guitar duet that is Fag, and real female background singers!

Every track is an anthem for the people, a reminder that whatever narrative you've been fed is simply untrue, a plea for basic human compassion and consideration, and the cover art is sideways!!!

This is an album worth having in your head while going to sleep. Goodnight everybody.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6ogdCG3tAWhe1yGPcNYD6EH1xSDiHl6f

Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi