The Beach Boys - Surfin' Safari (23/9/19)

I just couldn't send you off to beddy-bye with plastic ono nightmares (i'm not a complete monster), so here's a palette cleanser. The first Beach Boys album, Surfin' Safari. Tomorrow we'll head back to prog-rock town, but no hints or spoilers.

I'll also tell you that i'm using a very cheap plastic usb turntable called the ion iTTUSB. The turntable may be cheap, but it has an adjustable counterweight and the phono preamp and DAC (digital/analog converter) on it are pretty decent. It really is running straight from usb into my computer and out to my headphones with perfect RIAA eq and no artifacts or strangely distorted effects.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_k9NH-1fGU3Ntgay8wbLIiuYbxC5MKlJXM

Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi