Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

This is a blog about my love of listening to albums. It started off as a nightly perusal of my dad's record collection (which sadly became mine) on my personal facebook page. Over the last two months it has become quite an enjoyable process of simply ranting about what i think is a real art form, the album. It needs a more permanent home.

Some of my reviews are positive, some negative. They might not be what you expect from album reviews, but i hope you at least find them entertaining. For the most part i do very little research, and they tend to be train of thought reactions rather than calculated essays. If nothing else, know that i'm really listening to them and whether they are amazing or abysmal i want you to go listen to them too. 

I'll start migrating the 60+ i've written so far over here in the next few days, and hopefully get to the point where i just start writing them here. I'd probably even take suggestions if you're just dying to know my thoughts.

I don't like ads, but i'd be more than willing to take your spare change if you find my writing interesting enough to head over to https://paypal.me/pnmit 

Cheers

P.S. i call myself bottle, because it's funny

Let's begin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi