The Life Treasury of Christmas Music (1963)

We have reached the end of my Christmas records. I know you're all sad, so i saved the Life Treasury of Christmas Music for last. It's lovely music (mostly plainsong) with very little personality (it's the blandest reindeer of all), perfect for making you not exactly sad that it's over.

Oh. Still two more weeks of it in the real world. Oh well, look on the bright side. If nothing else, i've given you the gift of conversation. You could now say things like "if you think THIS is bad, then boy have i got a record for you," or "no no no, the best Christmas album by far is...." You can regale your friends with trivia, or frighten the hell out of your local used record store clerk. Your welcome, and merry future Christmas.

Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian