The Cars

If, like me, you need an antidote to Bad Company's bad album, Desolation Angels, i've got you covered. It's from my personal stash of trip-killers, and it's The Cars (the self titled debut).

They are self aware, the women are fully autonomous humans (some are dumb, some manipulative, but all independent individuals), and love (however confusing) is exciting.

The Cars had been playing these songs for years in the bars of Boston and the surrounding east coast, so that's at least part of the reason Bad Company's throwback sound was pretty unappealing.

Man, you really wouldn't know that i adore early Bad Company, would you? Don't worry, The Cars made a couple terrible albums themselves. It's like a new theme, bands that start out strong then turn pretty garbage by the end. Oh wait, that's every band. Why do you still put up with my nonsense? Go listen to whatever you like....

Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian