16 - Never Let Me Down

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_mkTP9gUhVfNhKZu9Usl34bgldUu5_ZPrI

I was actually feeling pretty good about the first two tracks of Never Let me Down. Then he did that low register lounge thing and proceeded to do exactly that.

This is the worst of the spandex workout unitard, paula abdul, 80s. It sounds like 1987, and that's a problem. 20 years and for the first time he's not ahead of the crowd. This is the crowd. For Bowie, this is stale. Let's call it like it is. This is purple headband, dancing in the street, workout video music. I've got nothing else to say, he's allowed to be embarrassed by this one.

17 - Black Tie White Noise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday