3 albums i already wrote about


I've already written about these next three albums, so i'm not sure what to say about them. Mastodon, Green Day, and Chavelle. I suppose if the first 3 albums were loosely based on the book that Blade Runner was loosely based on, then these are not unlike that. You got your Moby Dick meets Norse mythology, the anti-W/America is actually horrible statement of teenage malcontention, and the straight up depression of living inside an electronic coma. It's almost like everyone just picked one thing about that Incubus album and ran with it.

Leviathan, American Idiot, and This Type of Thinking Could Do Us In, check 'em out before the plane crashes somewhere out in the Pacific.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian