Roger Miller - Dang Me


Serious? That's it? You're just gonna flip the switch and walk away? Leave it all behind? Look at all the awesome stuff we accomplished Bottle. What will Marvin and The Compiler do? We're all just supposed to sit here and wait for GREGORY to eat us?

Dang me, Sandra, i don't know. I was just chug-a-luggin' away from the orange nightmare. I assume he cornered p(nmi)t in a dark alley and chopped his head off or something. I don't think Bridbrad and Gladys are coming back either, and i've used up most of my rage-o-hol. Who's gonna worry if Bottle doesn't come home tonight? I'm pretty terrible, you know. You squares make the world go round, not Bottle.

It takes all kinds to make a world, Bottle. That's why we love you like we do. We all feel lonesome and miserable sometimes, i mean not usually because things are slowly improving again, but we get it. You can't give up for real.

Sure i can, but i hear you. I just don't know what else to do now that he who shall not be mentioned is on his way down the drain.

Everybody needs a break now and then, but i'm sure you'll think of something. It's not like the escalator suddenly started moving the other direction, now did it?

Alright, i guess if you want me to....

As Bottle slowly meanders away from Sandra's office with his hands in his pockets, kicking a conveniently appearing rock for that genuine lovable loser authenticity, he suddenly stops, cocks his head and looks over his left shoulder.

Slowly the confused squint morphs into a smirk on its way to what might possibly qualify as a smile if your family name is Addams. 

HA! I've got an album for that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday