GREGORY - Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Can we do your EP, GREGORY?

I'D RATHER NOT, BUT I SUSPECT YOU WILL ANYWAY. WHY?

Well, we did the Tool discography, and you hide in the shadows and screech, why not? Plus, i like it. It doesn't have words for anyone to interpret wrong. Well, there's the titles, but you know, no lyrics and stuff. Are you a pirate?

NO, THAT WAS MY BROTHER, ROGER. WE ARE A SEA FARING FOLK.

So what's it about?

11 MINUTES.

No, what are you trying to say with it?

HELLO?

C'mon, it's your chance to tell us about it. Hook us in, make us want more, really connect.

I AM AN ANTHROPOMORPHIC SKELETON, I THOUGHT THAT WAS UNDERSTOOD.

Hhhhhhh. You're killing me, Talls. Give us some insight.

I BARELY OBSCURE THE VIEW, I HAVE NO INSIDES, YOU CAN SEE THROUGH MY RIBCAGE.

Ok, how did you make the EP?

I WAS RUMMAGING AROUND IN THE CLOSET WHERE YOU KEEP ALL THE STUDIO GEAR. THINGS MADE NOISE WHEN I TOUCHED THEM. P(NMI)T ASKED IF HE COULD PLAY OVER SOME OF THEM.

Oh, well i mean, yeah, that is a literal description of it. Why Turtles?

I LIKE TURTLES.

Oh, ok. Well, that was less interesting than i thought it would be.

I AM NOT AS SURPRISING OR COMPLEX AS PEOPLE TEND TO THINK I AM. HELLO, I AM GREGORY, WHAT SOUNDS DOES THIS MACHINE MAKE?, I LIKE TURTLES. THAT IS MY EP. PLEASE DON'T EXPECT ANOTHER.

Why not?

THE TOP HAT, I'M AFRAID, HAS MUFFLED MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE.

Sorry. You were eating my minions, i had to do something.

NO OFFENSE TAKEN. IT WAS A CHOICE YOU HAD TO MAKE. I WOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN YOU TO BE MENDED WITHOUT IT.

Touché, i do like being me. Thanks. Well, you know, at least you had the chance to introduce yourself before being assimilated.

INDEED.

https://bottleofbeef.bandcamp.com/album/allow-me-to-introduce-myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian