Bush - Sixteen Stone


I said i think Shaving Bag is a better album than 224lbs. I did, it is, but this is still pretty awesome.

Gavin was wearing a helmet, but it didn't cushion the impact as well as one might hope. Like Forgetaboutit, this is mostly gibberish. That's ok, it's supposed to be gibberish, they're poor and hungry and abusive to each other and she has 14 industrial strength hairdryers that Barf and Lonestar and the Dink Dinks have to carry through the desert.

Did you know everyone interprets Glycerol wrong? Toby Huss isn't on this submarine, Gavin's trying to heal the burn wounds from lighting his gravy train on fire.

I'm an alien, you're an alien, it's a beautiful rain, beautiful rain, beautiful rain... of gloppy room temperature gravy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian