Imma shut up today, 'cause i gots yarn work in need of accomplishing

You know what i've been unintentionally forgetting to do? Finish crocheting this damned otter. I haven't been avoiding it, it's just after a long day of forklifting and counting and running a warehouse i just don't feel like it. Shame on me. I promised my sister i would make it for her, and i never reneg. So, i think we'll start with Shame, Exposure's Bleeding Out, then dive into Dragged Under's 2 LP's, and at least get to the point where i can attach his wee beady eyes and stuff his head full of polyester. 

That of course means i can't do proper internet research or write my patented in-the-moment reviews because my fingers are busy, but shutting up is a thing i allow myself to do every once in a while. We'll hit the kickstarter hard next week and see if we can't materialize an album, then look forward to the rapidly impending release of doubleVee's 3rd album, Treat Her Strangely. August has a Primus album arriving in it. Aw, who am i kidding, we'll almost certainly rummage through this terrifying plastic bag full of CDs looking for the album our old pal Chet Atkins made with Les Paul tomorrow. That should be a thing and a half. 

Welp, no more avoiding it, time to narrow the distance between the Barry the Otter and me. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi