15 - Tonight

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzYnTvm3yGiSnNBjuiNbHhc1De5YJz8io

Tonight. Meh. Half of it is fine, half of it is terrible. Loving The Alien and I Keep Forgetting and Neighborhood Threat and Dancing With The Big Boys are all fine, but he should have never waded into reggae.

Here's what's happening in my head. The music is doing it's thing, and it's perfectly fine, but Bowie starts doing this terrible bobble-headed Reno nightclub lounge singer thing, and it feels like cigarette burns in cheap red polyester, dingy shag carpeting, Twin Peaks Red Room in Reverse creepy.

Plus, now he's thinking about "the fans." That's a recipe for suck because the fans you think you're writing for aren't your actual fans. I know it's going to get worse, but maybe there's some hidden good stuff? Maybe?

16 - Never Let Me Down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday