Steven Stark - Country Wrong Turn

I have a nasty little secret. I don't own one of the albums by my friend Steven Stark. Tonight was the perfect chance to remedy that situation, 'cause yesterday i criticized Paul McCartney for running off to make a different album in the middle of making an album.

Come to find out, CD Baby closed their web store last month. In the apocryphal words i put in Ric Ocasek's mouth, "screw you guys!"

The youtube link to his album Country Wrong Turn is below. Go check it out.

I'm so bummed that i forgot all the hilarious things i was going to say. So, to my friend Steven i say, you know where i am over on the darkside of bandcamp, and there's more than a couple beers waiting for you when you get here ;)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_m9l0RjVC29TKZrszNJjdvxO8a5TRMwhao

Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian