Alexander Brailowsky- Chopin 24 Preludes

Here's another interesting album. The 24 Chopin Preludes played by hardcore Chopin enthusiast Alexander Brailowsky. He's famous for filling the space between WWI & WWII with six night concerts of Chopin's complete works for piano. The first time he did it he actually used Chopin's own piano for quite a few pieces. I'm sure that's where Coheed & Cambria got the idea for their Neverender concerts. Almost certainly. Without a doubt.

But seriously, can you imagine touring all over the world with the entire Chopin catalog in your head every night? That's hardcore. I'm too tired to run up to the attic to fetch my scores, so we'll just lean back and watch the pretty colors flicker on the backs of my eyelids. Quite a relaxing hobby, i highly recommend it.
Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian