I finally snapped, 'cause i'm a pisces

I didn't want to have to do it, but you forced me with your stupid Boston Tea Party memes and inability to understand that doing half a job is worse than not even bothering to start. You brought this upon yourselves you whiny snowflake canned bean diet secretly brony posers.



I wish i had Edward Bland's Concerto for electric violin, but i don't. I've got his stunning orchestrations of incredibly famous songs on the most nauseatingly commercial album ever created by a charlatan astrologer, a hair stylist, and a fashion designer. Pisces is the sign of the poet or interpreter. I'll accept the latter title, but not because Carroll Righter says so. I'll side with Killer Mike on this one and say, oh ok Ronald Reagan was his fault.


Put on your Oscar De La Renta unitard, rub some Paul Mitchell conditioner through your hair, and say it with me: astrologer to the stars, my ass. Ooooh, he wrote a book just for me? What human love can compare to the compassion of a fish, indeed? Good news everybody, i have the psychic quality of spiritual understanding. Blah blah blah, paradox, contradiction, you got me. I'm a total February/March.


All i can say is, poor sweet Edward Bland. I hope they paid you more that they paid for that green bikini, or to have a stylist glue her hair to her face. It's not listed on your official web page's discography, so i'm guessing they pretty much robbed you. It sounds so good, it's a shame they marketed it as sushi, but almost surely paid you for skunk bait.


See what you made me do? Are you happy with yourself? If you want to burn down main street, burn it down.


But, they were being jerks!


So are you.


Stop fighting.


You're all morons. I'm a moron too, but at least i have the decency to admit it. You can't "prevent tragedy," you can't "police the population" you can't tell me that vindictive violence is more righteous than the original violence. You can't solve anything. You suck. You're useless. America is crap. It's a garbage country. If you are even the slightest bit offended by that opinion, then you clearly can't tell the difference between an opinion and the real world. I the person am not my opinions. Stop demanding that i have them. They suck.


My opinions are garbage. Your opinions are garbage. This album is garbage, but the pieces of music on it are phenomenal. A person sat down with a pen and scribbled musical notes on a piece of paper that 90% of you can't read, because some old charlatan practical psychologist paid him money to do it, which last time i checked us the only thing grocery stores take in exchange for food, and if i never post another goddamned thing on facebook ever again it's because i can't stand how garbage everyone's ideas are and how desperately everyone needs to feel like they belong when you can't even name more than 3 people who live on your street because you're afraid their pit bull might snatch your newborn baby out of your swimming pool, and muslims, and lizard people, and toxic waste in my cat food, and we never went to the moon, and there's always some nefarious plot to steal plutonium from Lybians in the parking lot of a shopping mall, and


Have you had enough yet? I have. It's all garbage. There's a symphonic transcription of My Favorite Things on this album. That's ridiculous and awesome at the same time. Here's the youtube link:


https://youtu.be/ennpqdC3YT8


It's all just words. The words you use affect the way you think. Did a police officer who should have already been removed from active duty kill a man? Yes. Did Amy Klobuchar recuse herself from prosecuting him a long time ago? Yes. Is Donald Trump the child of a Ku Klux Klan member who was repeatedly investigated for profiteering and defrauding the general public by selling his government contracts to himself? Yes. You elected him president of the united states of america. I did not. I didn't particularly want hillary clinton to be president, but i voted for her in the hopes that we could avoid the last 4 years on non stop garbage coming out of everyone's mouth and brain.


If you want my opinion, burn it to the ground. Destroy everything so that future generations might not follow in our idiotic footsteps. Or, maybe, shut up and actually attempt to solve a problem. How? Work a little, save a little, have some fun. Last time i checked, you don't get a prize for dying last. Racism is alive and terrible and i see it every day, but i suspect that killing people is like eating pringles because i don't want to do either of those things.


If you don't want my opinion, why are you reading my facebook posts? I've many times over proved that these things don't lead where you expect them to, and it's your own fault at this point. Did someone burn your house down today? No? Then stop complaining and help the guy whose house burned down today. I'm sick of being the whole world's dad. GET OFF MY LAWN!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian