Baja Marimba Band - Those Were The Days

I was right in the middle of writing about two other albums, but while i was searching for the second one i coincidentally came across this album. It's funny because the other day i was looking at my friend Tim Verv 's website and somehow came across some class notes where he mentioned Baja Marimba Band. They'd drive a modern day PR lady to spike her wine with tylenol3 (that's the one with codeine). Cultural appropriation aside, this is just great fun from some serious studio jazz musicians having fun.

I've got a bad habit of starting a review then chasing butterflies, and i'm like 3 deep right now. Hopefully i can circle around and finish some of them. Until then, please enjoy the Tijuana Brass's younger brother, Chuck Barris's go to game show theme song performers, the Baja Marimba Band. Those were the days, indeed.

Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian