2004 According to Bottle


I was trying to figure out what album to write about next, and i somehow ended up realizing that i have 11 albums from 2004. Maybe we don't do just one. Maybe i put some effort into it and do an Adventure Time? No, that has rules i can't break. For starters c-biscuit has to participate, and I'm not gonna stoop to lying about it just to give him credit for work i did myself. Next of all, i've already written about a few of them (and i still haven't found the cases for my Chavelle CDs). So, yeah, 2004 according to Bottle. What could possibly go wrong?

Here they are in all their glory. Actually, there's only one i don't like. I wouldn't call it bad per se, i just don't like Incubus's A Crow Left of the Murder. The other 10 are awesome. 

So, i'm not going to write about an album tonight. Instead, we're going to listen to the parts of 2004 i paid for, in order, and you can get a head start. Here's the whole list for anyone who wants to hear it BEFORE i write about it.

1) Incubus - A Crow Left of the Murder

2) New Found Glory - Catalyst

3) Skinny Puppy - The Greater Wrong of the Right

4) My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge

5) Mastodon - Leviathan

6) Green Day - American Idiot

7) Chavelle - This Type of Thinking Could Do Us In

8) Brian Wilson - Smile

9) A Perfect Circle - eMotive

10) Rammstein - Reise Reise

11) NOFX - The Greatest Songs Ever Written (by us)

That's an ADD list if ever there was one...

Part 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian