NOFX - The Greatest Songs Ever Written


Last but not least, here's The Greatest Songs Ever Written (by NOFX). They even remastered them with better equipment like George Lucas and Steven Spielberg. Whatever Didi Wants isn't on it, but most of the rest of the best of are, so i can't really complain. I am moderately pleased at the coincidental splash down on the cover.

Well, that was 2004. Just about the only thing we didn't get was a summary of how terrible LA is. One major metropolis is pretty much like any other, i suppose. I'm back to being a foul-mouthed, unpatriotic adult surrounded by spoiled children hoarding someone else's paycheck. Please don't vote for Trump, it wasn't funny the first time, and i can't afford enough guitars or albums or rum to survive the sequel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian