Shhh. It's a secret.

Wanna know a secret? 

That's a bit of a loaded question coming from you, Bottle.

So, do you?

Ummmm.

Noooooo, don't try to Pink Floyd your way out of it. Wanna know a secret?

No.

Ok, then i won't tell you.

Damnit, Bottle! Fine, what is it?

No. You already decided you didn't want to know. I won that game.

Yes, but now that means i really want to know what it is. 

Exactly, i'm better at this game than you.

Tell me.

No.

Grrrrrrr!

Ask politely.

Hhhhhhhhhh. Please?

No. Ask properly.

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bottle, do you have an interestingly confusing confession you'd like to share?

Funny you should ask. As a matter of fact i do. I've never told anyone this, so hush hush, ya know? Sometimes, late at night, while the Beefettes aren't looking, i sneak away to my super secret office, lock the door, and...and....listen to Yanni. He's awesome.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Nothing, Yanni's awesome.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian