$23 Adventure Time

I gave C-lab2021 very explicit instructions this afternoon, and boy did he deliver a doozie of an adventure time. Those instructions were "pick albums by title that Bottle would say "i don't care what it turns out to be, i can't not buy that."

$23 dollars later he somehow picked a freshman, a sophomore, a junior, and a graduation montage by total coincidence. 

Now, i'm not one of those people who won't tell you they voted for Biden because A) that's not shocking at all and you knew i was going to, B) i've been begging you all to come assassinate me for years, and C) i don't want Trump to be president but Bruce Willis still hasn't time traveled back to correct it (yay! a 12 Monkeys reference). 

I also don't want to just blow through them all in one go, even though we all know i totally do want to, and also not be near a tv or radio from now until next Thursday. We'll compromise and do the next 4 posts as a serial. If you want to get a head start on me, or just want to know what i would have listened to, here's the list of albums:

Life's Hard and Then You Die

Cargo

Pretzel Logic

Der Kommissar

Look for part one later tonight as i adamantly not care what percentage of precincts have reported. I still have to go to work and receive freight either way.

P.s. you're totally allowed to watch it and care, but i can't function like a human being if i do. I know my limits better than anyone.

Part 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday