Bottle returns, part 2

What a bizarre sight indeed to watch Bottle and GREGORY walking down the empty corridor toward the Bunker of Beef. One might liken it to Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito, or Gandalf and Bilbo, or even the obvious Christopher Robin and Winnie the Pooh, but let us not romanticize the image too much: a bumbling short guy and a 6+ foot tall anthropomorphic skeleton don't really need any further contextualization to fully inhabit their peculiar proximity. 

You really think they missed me? 

OF COURSE. WITHOUT YOU THEY HAVE NO DIRECTION, NO PURPOSE, NO RAISINS TO EAT. 

Hey, that's my line. Anyway, i still don't know what to do next. 

HAS THAT EVER STOPPED YOU BEFORE? 

Touché. I guess i'll just keep winging it like i always did. I assume you'll go back to just snarling and hiding in the closet? 

OF COURSE, THAT IS MY FUNCTION. 

Well, it's been something, i'm still working on that piano for you. Can you try banging up some drum beats for me? 

I'LL SEE WHAT I CAN DO. 

Thanks. Well, time to face the music, i guess. Albums don't review themselves... 

And with a snap of the fingers, Bottle was back inside the bunker, ready to say wordy words about soundy sounds, and possibly make someone giggle in the process. Who knows what surprises lie in wait to ambush our brains in the night? I certainly don't. Narrating this nonsense is hard work. 

As Bottle would say, cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday