7 - J.J. Hrubovcak - Hellish Renditions of Christmas Classics

Kiddos, i don't think i can do it. 6 more? 4 of 'em were great albums, and i still don't care. 

But Bottle, if you don't listen to them no one will, and the twinkle fairies will be trapped under the evil witch's spell forever! 

Fine. Can they be ANY Christmas albums? 

Sure, the grimoire simply says "and the bottle shall pour forth the 12 bounteous yulebums, lest the princess Zabzibar shall weep and drown the kingdom of man in her tears.

Ok then, i don't want to make the princess sad. I'm not a complete monster. I know of a couple death metal Christmas albums. That should be moderately entertaining. Snuggle up kiddies, tonight it's J.J. Hrubovcak and his Hellish Renditions of Christmas Classics from 2013. 

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_lyoKjlgl5KyD0I_qY51PSmh4GLVbb18ZA

"Yay!" the townsfolk rejoiced.

Best parts include A) it's only 5 tracks long, 2) his rendition of Dance of the Sugar Plum Faries would certainly put a smile on Azrael's face, and Honorable Mention) his version of Greensleeves is completely insane.

I realize 99.93% of you are like "what the hell is wrong with you, Bottle?," but c'mon this is legitimately awesome and enjoyable. I feel giddy joy listening to it, because it's wonderful. 

Give yourself the gift of 20 glorious minutes of Death Metal Christmas songs, and long live the Princess!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday