Boxing Day With Bottle

Why's there a box on my desk, 2*pi*r? Are we refilming the final sequence of Se7en?

It's Boxing Day, Bottle. We're fresh out of Gwenyth Paltrow body parts, and Sandra vetoed taking turns punching you in the stomach, even though i thought that would be exactly what you'd like. So, they sent me on a little scavenger hunt. 

You guys got me records?

Yeah. You keep imagining us, we keep feeding you. Seems fair.

Adventure Time?

No, no, no. Adventure Time only works when you send me because you're bored and out of ideas. These are albums we each thought you should have in your collection. One from each of us. Well, not GREGORY, he was hiding when we came up with the idea, but he'd definitely approve of at least one of them. From Sandra, Skip, Carl, and Gladys to you. Enjoy.

I'm speechless. Wait, you didn't pick one yourself? 

No, i picked all of them from their contextual instructions. Plus, the face on your face says i got the sucker punch i wanted to give you, so i'm good.

I, uh, er, I really don't know what to say. 

When has that ever stopped you? Don't open it now, they want to be as surprised as you. They each wrote you a little note about the instructions they gave me, but they don't know what specific record that turned into. Shelves are looking good, by the way. Cheers, Bottle.

Well. I guess at least i know what i'll be doing for the next 4 albums. Until the night, then. These bookshelves aren't going to build themselves.....

Sandra's record

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday