Stone Temple Pilots - Tiny Music..


Hey Bottle. I deleted some of your stupid hasty and inaccurate posts.

Thanks, Skip.

You wanna do an album tonight?

No, not really. 

C'mon. I'm sure you've got one lined up.

Why? Why bother? I'm too angry. I say things wrong when i'm angry. Then i have to apologize, and get everything back on track, and i'd rather just nip myself in the bud before it gets worse. Plus, my copy of STP's third album has some horrible disgusting goo on it.

Spit polish?

I hadn't even tried.

Now Bottle, you were the one who said it's perfectly fine to be wrong or dumb as long as your brain didn't get messed up. 

Yeah, i did.

Well, you got two thumbs right?

[Lick, wipe, wipe, insert, press play]

Well what do you know? It worked. Dear Sen. Lankford, i was wrong to criticize your speech this evening. I took the liberty of being grateful that my editor deleted it, but i said it and i was so eager to crap on you that i just spiraled into insanity. I still say the senate needs to pass a no Reagan quotes rule, but i'm eating the humble kidney pie this time. Chewy.

Look, those people today are who Trump has been talking to this whole time. The crazies. 

Also look, i'm a no bs kind of guy, and you have to realize that Trump owes more people more money than you could earn in your entire life. Nothing's for free. Does anybody know how that story really goes? Yes.

Aw, man, we crapped out at Lady Picture Show and i had to skip to Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart. I'm not myself, i'm not dead, and i'm not for sale. 

I don't know how you could say there's no personality, this is a DeLeo Brothers album. They aren't required to only play 1 type of music. They were just writing songs for two different bands. Later on they sat down and decided which singer to use for which song. I haven't heard whatever the other album was, but this one is great. In part that's because Scott Weiland isn't being such a dick on it. He's still doing whatever drugs Courney Love was doing on probation, but it's not like he's stealing cars or robbing gas stations for all that drug money. He got busted buying: probation not prison.

Yes, i know, Kurt's widow. Again, no victim, no crime. People are allowed to be pricks as long as they accept the consequences. Scott's consequences were Velvet Revolver and being dead, but he doesn't have to apologize like those Republican senators who had to change pants this afternoon.

Uncool joke, Bottle. Ok, fine. Sorry. It's been a week and a half, but it's only Wednesday. I never said i was great, in fact the opposite, but i'm my own worst enemy and the truth's getting farther and farther, and Bottle (hey that's me) keeps churnin', so maybe we just all take a moment to be thankful that a few more people have joined the side of quitting the charade. 5 years later, surely no one will notice the swimming pool, alligator, and shrine...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fuchsia Chicken - A Surfin' Bird

Meat Puppets

doubleVee - Treat Her Strangely