Judgement Night Soundtrack


You guys remember Judgement Night, don't you? Emilio Estevez, Cuba Gooding Jr., Stephen Dorf, and Jeremy Piven getting chased through the ghetto by Dennis Leary and his gang of drug dealing murderers? No? Well, I do, so we're gonna listen to the soundtrack. 

Brilliant idea, pair an alternative rock or metal band with a rap group. Some amazing songs on here. There are a couple "meh" songs, though: i'm looking at you Cypress Hill and Sir Mix-a-Lot. The point is that this is real rap rock, not rock bands rapping for no reason, and it's fantastic. My two favorite tracks are Another Body Murdered by Faith No More and Boo-Yaa Tribe, and the title track by Biohazard and Onyx. You might remember B&O from their collaborative version of Slam. I love, love, love Onyx, by the way. I loved them when i was 11, and now i'm gonna go binge watch their videos. See you tomorrow, when i might have exciting news. Hopefully Dennis Leary doesn't blow up my RV and send Everlast to hunt me down and shoot me before then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian