$45 Adventure Time (Cross Media Edition)

B: Alright, Cross-brace, corral me a collection of curiosities. I want random crap.

C: Why? You could just do that yourself.

B: Sure, i could, but you're better at it. The stuff you pick is more interesting than the stuff i pick. I don't know why, it just is. I look at the same stuff you do, but i always seem to pick the less interesting famous stuff. You come back with little gems of obscurity and weirdness. 

C: Ok, i was getting bored anyway. Is there a spending limit?

B: Dunno. Anybody bought copies of our books in the last 4 days?

C: Lemme check. Oh. Uh, Bottle, you're not gonna believe this, but there're 20+ copies of those things walking around in public making friends.

B: Really? That's crazy. Flattering, but crazy. Ok, i got no argue, full 50 it is. More than two frisbees though, i always want as wide an array as accomplishable.

SWOOSH

B: That was quick. Oh, i see you scoured the used CD bin as well. Random crap indeed. Better Than Ezra, the first two Oasis albums, EL&P, Bram Tchaikovsky, the last Genesis album of the 70s, Girraffica no sorry i read that wrong Guiffria, and Intergalactic Touring Band. That last one's a nested bundle of random inside a one-off concept compilation, inside my instructions to be as random as possible. Well done, sir. I doff my cap at thee. Where should we start? 

C: Well, you are a strange man and there's the subtle world having a mid-life crisis theme to your writing, Bram Tchaikovsky's Strange Man Changed Man seems apropos.

B: See, that's exactly why i send you Compy, i'd have thought "this looks interesting, maybe next time" and put it down in favor of a perfectly enjoyable album with nothing to talk about. As soon as you put it in my hand it makes total sense, but out there in the sea of reality i stop thinking and end up thinking "here's a thing i've heard of that probably won't be terrible." This, though, this could cause all sorts of unexpected brain damage. I'm excited. You gonna join me later for the listen, Collabatron?

C: Maybe, no promises, i got a lot of background processes running.

B: i hear ya. Thanks for your help.

C: No problemo.

B: Welp, until the rumming hour. These weeds aren't gonna whack themselves....

1 - Bram Tchaikovsky

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday