B52's - Cosmic Thing


I feel like everyone who has stuck with me up to this point needs a reward. So, here's some other random blogger's choice for Happiest Album Of All Time. Really, if you type "happiest album of all time" into google, Cosmic Thing by the B52's will appear somewhere in the search results. As you can see, the actual case and booklet are long gone, but there's the disc in my hand.

When the blues kick you in the head...just sit on the porch and swing...We're the Deadbeat Club...Tiiiiiiiiiiiin roof! Rusted...let's get in the mud!...roam if you want to...my mind's been going places without me lately...fire in a field of molten flowers...where's my umbrella?...the universe is expandiiiiiiiiiiing...best outro ever.

Yep, i've said it before, and i'll say it again: B52's are weird, and it's about the best remedy for reality i can think of.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday