Between the Buried and Me - Colors


... speaking of watching the pretty colors, it was insanely difficult to refrain from pre-ordering a copy of the sequel now that Between the Buried and Me have announced a second pressing.

I do, however, have other expenses looming in the future, and getting the trucky truck running for the garden gnomes again set me back a little more than i would have liked. So, we'll just pull out the original masterpiece and be content to enjoy it in all its wacky progressive death metal goodness. I've got that 3rd book to work on and GREGORY'S piano album to bottle up in the meantime, Compy's still doing an excellent job of avoiding the tedious hyperlinking of the blog, Skip and Sandra are off on their own adventure without my having to participate. Time for my favorite past time, enjoying my own aimless wandering of the hallways while we all just keep waiting and floating toward the sun. Fun fact, it ends with a Picardy 3rd. Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian