Chinese Democracy - Attempt 1

 https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVMgMdYqIEkbiG4IX-bbhz8-ANoKN5qK0

So i said to myself "Bottle, you have to do it eventually and you've got a little bit of an extended lunch break, why not take another stab at Chinese Democracy?"

Then my lunch break was over, but i was only 3/4 of the way through it wondering how it morphed from the pretty strong start to an Industrial Metal album by Buckethead and a 9-piece choir of Axl's into a Vanessa Carlton album about the half read books on his high-school English class reading list and i had to tell myself "that's why."

So, nope, still no idea what this thing is supposed to be, or is, or isn't, or what it's about, or how i'm supposed to bottle it up, or anything really. It's a nebulous cloud of impenetrability and this can't possibly be my official review. Feel free to give it a go yourself, i've still got nothing.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian