No Doubt


I don't want to scare you all, but we're getting down to the wire. I'm lost, how the hell do we end it? I mean, i'm down to a few really weird things that even i don't want to listen to, i feel guilty splurging given my existential dread, but none of that compares to the sheer agony of another round of Halloween, Thanksgiving, and [shudder] Christmas albums. 

I thought about making GREGORY'S album the end, but i'm in this nasty "want it to sound really good" headspace, i miss not caring if it sucked. I have to close out Bridbrad's ridiculous Auditor subplot, something about Communism vs Planned Obsolescence, we have to decide whether or not to stick our forks in the toasters and become a real media empire, i'm applying for closed-captioning transcription jobs and seriously looking into alternate teaching certification, it's a freakin' mess. This imaginary world is just getting too crazy complicated for one little Bottle to contain, and i'm about to inherit the entire day shift next May if we don't materialize some minions out there stat. I know i said i'm every woman, but i'm really just a girl in the world, that's all that you'll let me be...

You've no doubt figured out what tonight's album will be, but i didn't even figure it out until the last paragraph. I know i came in on the breeze, but we've all changed since yesterday. Possum, no that's not right, tragic?, yeah Tragic Kingdom. Nothing like the Toadies, i'm losing it, it was really sad when Gwen Ifill died, damnit wrong person... snap... aintnohollabackgirl... snap snap... i had a dream one time where i was playing tennis with Gwen Stefani on an aircraft carrier, no context or anything, i give up. Just enjoy.

https://youtu.be/h0MpEMBzxzM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi