Chapter 10 - Conclusion

Chapter 10 

This is the end... of this relatively quick survey of self-titled albums... the only end, my friend. Time to close the door and meander in another direction. Skipped His Medication, Editor con Carne, is giving me that "was there a point?" look. Careful man, you keep making that face it'll stick that way. I keep telling you there ain't no morals to these stories at all, i just find it refreshing to wander the hallways and see how they are intersecting at the moment. It had a clear trajectory, right? Best to worst, least effort to most effort in terms of liking them, debuts to squiggly middle-ground to a definite ending. If absolutely nothing else, Speed City Records in Ontario confirmed my order and shipped 3 records for future us-es to enjoy on their own obscure terms. Never would have happened if it weren't for that little picnic at Punctuation Pavilion. 

A whole week of albums. I had fun. What more could you possibly want? And so, back to humming. This is the end... my only friend, the end. If that crystal ship doesn't get here soon, i guess i'll just have to hop on the blue bus....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian