Less Four Seasons, more being mad at facebook


I had the whole thing done, but we're back to the garbage facebook app just closing the post i'm writing because it took too long, of course without saving a draft. Points: the 4 seasons never sold their master recordings, tie in to the long gone OKC restaurant Molly Murphy's, Valli and Gaudio are awesome. That's the gist, totally awesome end to my vinyl therapy session ruined by stupid feta, or whatever they renamed the company, who gives a crap? 6 years of opening this garbage prison diary was a good run. I'm not sure i made much of a difference, but 50 or 60 of you might hate me now, so that's fun. 

Who am i kidding, i'll open this thing back up tomorrow like i always do. This aneurysm isn't gonna burst itself, you know? Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian