Badflower - This Is How The World Ends

Noooooooooo! I was done. I had it all finished. Then i didn't like it so i added the third Helmet album so it would end with the end of an era. All i had to do was edit it, and upload it, and pay the people, and tell you about it, but no, of course not. Way off down a hallway some little voice said i should really do the whole audio book, like seriously 47 hours of me actually reading these things, and then another voice was like "you should totally ask your friends to voice the characters," and everyone else golf clapped, and i was like "noooooooo!," but totally yes I am definitely going to start doing that right after i feed the dogs, and then somebody was humming Badflower's Don't Hate Me, and i said "what could it hurt?," and it hurts a lot because This Is How The World Ends is fantastic, so of course i have to review it, but i'm stuck in this Faulknerian epic of a run-on sentence, and damnit i'm exhausted, but it's Imbolc and we did have buttered potatoes as the bowl that holds dinner, and i tripped over a groundhog so there's 9,000 more months of work, but at least the teacher didn't take my socks away. 

Stupid brain, making me do stuff. I give up, enjoy some delightfully downtrodden emoish hard rock. Coke and Ketamine, we have a serious drugs in music contender. It's funny, it's melodramatic, it's realistic, it's like if AWOL Nation hadn't plane crashed into we've lost our sense of humor ville. And yes the sarcasm is strong with this one. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at how intellectually stimulating this album is. Highly recommended, and i will probably be seeing if their music is monetarily accessible in the very near future. Hopefully i don't forget. Enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Eyrth - Meridian

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday