Bottle By Myself

Part 1 

Hello? S? E? G? C? Am i alone in here?! ere? ear? 

Oh. I guess i did toasterfy the place, didn't i? What did i expect? I mean, 42, Tears for Fears, Russia invading Ukraine even worse than the last time they invaded Ukraine, finishing the 4th and final book, burying my head in a big sand pit of albums i wasn't going to review, just a complete cataclysm of everything all at once. Way to go, Bottle, 'sploded yourself real good this time. Not even enough shrapnel to wish Carl was here. 

It's fine, it had to happen eventually, maybe some records will cheer me up. Ah, at least Target's one disorganized shelf of records is an appropriately sad spectacle. No escaping the shape of that story, it's 21 Pilots. Yep, here's their most recent 6th album, Scaled & Icy. I'm jumping ahead a little bit, but i'm not gonna kill myself, so i guess we'll have to do something after that. Man this selection sucks. I guess the only real option is to do the full Billie Eilish discography as it currently stands, 1 EP and 2 LPs. You might not realize how apropos that is, but this is one of those meta stories where it looks totally random, but it secretly all jumbles together into a story i didn't plan and can only experience by telling you about it. Look for the first album review later after i do it. Here goes nothing....

Twenty One Jump Street, I mean Pilots

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi