Skip's Interlude

He'd thumbed through the stack twice now. It was awful. Solid attempts at coherence thwarted by unreadable gibberish, terrible rambling grumpiness falling from the window ledge and just barely flapping its wings at the last second. Skip never felt like he was doing much of anything, but the evidence seemed to indicate otherwise. Maybe a new approach was in order. "Bottle! What are we doing here?" 

"I dunno, i'm a world before i'm a man," came the reply. 

Interesting. Skip loosened the slipknot he'd used to tie the makeshift tie he'd weaved out of blissful boredom and kelp. "K, let me know before we do it this time." 

"Aye, aye, Skipper." 

Hoist the anchor, he chuckled to himself. Let's set adrift, i guess.

The Greatest Stars and Songs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi