Giant Stride

I meant to do this ages ago, but then i got so damned SQUIRREL! with publishing my own album, and the yearly holiday hideathon, other albums, the general being trapped in my own head, and so today we just take lunch to listen to some awesome music from my friends. 

I met Colin Ingersol from loving a Beau Jennings Album suggested by Steven Stark , and Colin is friends with Jake Stinson, an awesome guy i wish i'd kept in better contact with after high school. So, i sent the old googlemafinder to seeing what he'd been up to, and it's such a small world that Giant Stride popped up and there they both are being awesome. Enough of my mushy nostaglia stuff, bring on that sweet sweet Foo Fighters meets Midwest Emo style Alternative Rock my inner 16-year-old soul craves like vitamins or complete protiens or water. 

https://giantstride.bandcamp.com/music 

I wish there were a hundred tracks, but i'll be content with these 6 because they are quite frankly lovely. I woke up with a bad case of the Mondays every day so far this week, but this particular Thursday afternoon sounds fantastic. We'll just finish this gas station sandwich, lean the seat back, and nap dream about the winning lottery ticket that would pay to physically publish it, 'cause that's how i'd prefer to spend money, making the world sound a little bit more awesome. 

Cheers friends, wish my particular middle of nowhere weren't quite so far away, but at least i can listen and say hi over the innertubenetosphere. 

As for everybody else, go check out Giant Stride, it definitely qualifies as music to my ears.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Live - Secret Samadhi