Jeff Beck - Blow By Blow


What else is there to say, Jeff Beck was legend. As basically the first guy to experiment with feedback and heavy distortion, he's arguably the godfather of Psychedelic Rock. Critics love to pretend his albums are "uneven" or "ungraceful" but they aren't listening to a guy simply love playing guitar. That's what i hear on Blow By Blow, his funky instrumental Jazz Fusion jam album from 1975. If you can't hear the smiling then your listener needs a tune up, this is just plain fun. 

More than that, Blow By Blow is inspiring. Yeah, it makes me want to pick up a guitar and noodle around. 

I get it, it's hard to review an album of nothing but high quality music, but this is great stuff. Highly recommended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian