Saosin - Along The Shadow


If you're wondering why i haven't been writing much lately, 1) you're weird, 2) i am existentially tired, and 3) i've been listening for the sheer enjoyment of listening and that makes for boring essays. Tonight it's one of my several thousand favorite albums in the universe, Saosin's Along The Shadow. 

I am of course me, as in Bottle, so i feel the need to crassly point out that being the lead singer of Saosin is an observably terrible thing for Anthony Green to do to himself in terms of the heroin addiction that relapses when he does, but it is a beyond phenomenal album to listen to so i am needless to say very conflicted. Not about the album though, Along The Shadow is simultaneously the most beautiful and heart-wrenchingly tragic things my ear brains have ever listened to. It is most definitely Post-Hard-Emo-Core, so your milage may vary, but at least you know i fully understand how weird i am when i say it's absolutely gorgeous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult - Hit & Run Holiday

Eyrth - Meridian