The Willowz - TALKINCIRCLES


I've been hitting the self-promotion of my new Bottle's Music endeavor pretty hard over on Faceplant (remind me to tell you about it some time), but tonight, for my own personal enjoyment, an album that's not for sale (at least not my copy). It's the sophomore Talk In Circles from Anaheim Garage Rock hooligans The Willowz.

Honestly, if you told me some of these were previously unreleased White Stripes songs my ears would have a real tough time disproving you aside from highly doubting Meg would be singing at all. Side A is just top to bottom smashers, and Side B gets super weird. If they lived on my street i'd totally hang out and have a beer or two in the driveway while they practiced. Trash Rock with a strong Avant Psych Rock attitude and absolutely no regard for sound level restrictions is my kind of entertainment.

Good stuff, will definitely have to check out their other 3 albums at some point. For now though, just keep talkin' circles,  communication is the key, you know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 4 Seasons - The Genuine Imitation Life Gazette

Welcome to my blog, and my record collection.

Pat Benatar - Seven The Hard Way